Nestled under the Grays Ferry Ave. Bridge and just off the Grays Ferry Crescent Trail, this 3,000 square foot park is like no other park in the area. Its flowy feel and one-of-a-kind features like a central catfish obstacle and pool coping make it a must skate destination.
With its connectivity to the Schuylkill Banks, Grays Ferry, and University City, and its striking views of the river, this park is truly unique. The park officially opened to the public in 2013 and would not have been possible without the support of the Olitsky Family Foundation, Philadelphia Parks and Recreation, and the Knight Foundation.
- Philadelphia Parks and Recreation Department
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Olitsky Family Foundation
- Schuylkill River Development Corporation
- Fifth Pocket
- Cawley Masonry
- Grays Ferry Community Council